hello , works with only windows 10, ? or perhaps with seven 64 ? thanks and good job
Pacific Strafe - Alpha
A downloadable game for Windows
Requires: Windows 64 Bit & .NET 4.5.2
This game is a personal project I am working on. Working title is Pacific Strafe (for now).
The game is a cross between "Raid on Bungling Bay" and the arcade game "1942".
The game consists of you and your wingmen fighting over various historic world war 2 locations to win and recapture territory. That being said, you need the help of ground forces, which will progress across the island. You will be responsible for clearing areas of artillery and other attackers to ensure they can reach objectives (lets face it, what can you capture in a plane?).
Windows 10 Only (although may work on windows 7 or and 8 - untested). This game was built with my own 3d engine I have developed over time, hence why it has progressed slowly.
As it is work in progress, most art and graphics are placeholders.
Want to help?
Still in need of an artist and to a degree someone with sound engineering background to assist a little. Developer who wants to get into working on a custom graphics engine.
|Updated||10 hours ago|
|Made with||Blender, Audacity|
|Tags||1942, 3D, Arcade, desert-strike, raid-on-bungling-bay, Top-Down, windows-10, World War II|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Version 155 - Patches and Tweaks11 hours ago
- Version 154 - More Widescreen and bug fixes15 days ago
- Patch 153 - Widescreen Support/Bug Fixes20 days ago
- Tulagi walkthrough29 days ago
- version 0.152 Patch - Tulagi Enabled!30 days ago
- Version 0.151 Patch - Tulagi Mission36 days ago
- Version 150 - Major Gameplay changes41 days ago
- Building Missions - Pacific Strafe43 days ago