Version 184 - Engine and Graphic Enhancements
Major update to Pacific Strafe - milestone release - Volumetric effects
- Volumetric Cloud rendering now available - see gameplay settings menu
- Graphic settings now save - including the ability to select which monitor to play the game from (restart of game required)
- Ansiotropic sampling fixes - will now correctly sample above certain high level settings.
- All maps updated with Volumetric Clouds, including additional scenery clouds.
- Windowed, Windowless and fullscreen modes now available (Windowless added)
- Tweaks to weapons in game.
- Updates to water normal textures and rendering.
- Configuration.ini file can be tweaked, but please keep in mind this can crash the game at the moment if misused.
- Rework of campaign selection screens.
- Although clouds added, full retest has not been completed. Therefore some elements of gameplay such as hide zones may not be completely set.
- Volumetric Cloud generation - Seamless compute function may have some tearing, this will be fixed in later patches.
Please note - this is a large change in the graphic engine. Game will remain the same if volumetric clouds are disabled. But frame impacts seem negligible on Low to Medium cards.
- Some tweaking of clouds rendering to be done.
- Depth of Field effects to be added.
- Cascaded Shadow map generation.
Get Pacific Strafe - Alpha
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.