Version 0.142 Release
This update to Version 142 isn't as quick as you would think. The previous version was over a month or so old. The new version has a number of updates to the AI code around wingmen and enemy logic. It's a vast improvement, and the enemy is more aggressive, meaning you will need your wingmen more than ever.
As I develop, the game play is evolving, once it was a solo plane based game, and it definitely felt a little empty. With the additions, it feels more alive I believe, and not so much you vs the world.
I will continue to update the game, there are more changes than I could list here or remember. But it's moving.
Wake Island map is really the most playable map of all here and as such is the closest to what I want to achieve. The others are in various states of development and will get some love of the next few months.
- Volumetric cloud rendering
- Strip particles rendering
- More UI feedback to assist in following goals
- More updates to gameplay.
- More map detail, fixes to rendering pipeline (terrain has some issues with multi texturing I have mostly fixed but not implemented)
- More assets, details.
If you have suggestions, just post to the page.
Get Pacific Strafe - Alpha
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.