Version 175 - Midway - Massive Patch
Massive number of changes for this version, Midway is becoming closer to functional as a level.
Midway Mission - Fixed, now has multiple phases. Includes additional wingmen, mission objectives. Can be completed.
- When you die, your wingmen will persist and return to your respawn.
- AI command hierarchy is now more complex and capable. Protects and attacks objectives.
- Fixes to UI and additional feedback on missions.
- Direction Finder now identifies red and green to signify enemy and friendly priority targets
- Rare Crash bugs around AI Formation control fixed.
- AI blind spots are improved. Therefore more use of dodging and defensive moves required by player.
- Torpedoes multiply damage to ships.
- User interface in Campaign screen still being worked through
- Newer variants of planes unavailable in older missions.
- P51 Lightning currently only available on respawn in Tulagi land base.
- Plane selection screen has map to assist player with orientation on map.
- Older variants on planes are no longer available as missions progress.
- Bomb entities would not be removed from world, therefore game would slow down over time as more bombs used.
- Rare crash bug with AOE damage with removed objects (memory AV).
- Updates to mission description screen.
- Camera fixes in Midway
- Pause / No return to carrier bug found and fixed.
Things to be done:
- Plane selection screen and upgrade tree screen to receive face lift and better feedback.
- Plane repair zones above friendly carriers to be added.
- UI feedback ongoing updates and improvements.
- Sizing of text to be improved, cleaned up.
- Tulagi fail criteria on Destroyer not working, you cant fail the mission unless you run out of planes.
Get Pacific Strafe - Alpha
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.